Please take note that we may change this policy from time to time by updating this page without any notification to you. You should frequently check this page for any updates from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect?
We may from time to time collect or request the following information from you:
- Network operator details
- Mobile number
- User process details (including but not limited to representatives of merchants, identification data of merchants, item or services purchased, country, date and time)
- Name (including but not limited to individual name or business entity registered name)
- Personal identification details (including but not limited to passport details)
- Billing location details
- Postal address
- Email address
- Banking details
- Preferred language
- Preferred services or products
- Credit card or debit card information (including but not limited to card number, name on card, expiry date and CVC)
- Occupation and occupation related questions
- General survey
- General disclosure
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
In addition to the foregoing, we may further collect the following information provided by you in the following circumstances:
- If and when you create an account with us, then your username, password, date of birth, gender, mobile number and such other information requested by us, and filled in by you, may be collected.
- If and when you sell goods or services and entered the order in our merchant portal, then what you sell, where you sell to, who you sell to, the frequency of your sales, may be collected.
What we do with the information?
- To enable us process or supply the services you have requested
- To enable us to you accordingly whether to your network operator, credit card, debit card or otherwise.
- To enable us to trace your information based on the information provided.
- To analyze and improve, and develop our products and services.
- We may contact you from time to time based on the information provided by you for research purposes.
- We may use your information for survey or marketing, promotion purposes.
- For the purposes of internal track and record on your purchase information and details.
- To respond to your enquiries or feedbacks, and to take such actions in response to your enquiries and feedbacks.
- To communicate with you on any matters relating to our products and services including but not limited to your sales, account, and such other news and updates pursuant to our products and services.
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Malaysia. By submitting your information and accessing the Sites, you consent and agree to such transfers.
We shall use our commercially best efforts to ensure your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place what we deemed suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you online. In addition, we ensure that only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information confidential) of have access of your information on a strictly need to know basis only. Your information will be retained by us for a reasonable period as or as long as the law permits/requires.
Third party website links
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. You hereby acknowledge and agree that once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we shall not and cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting or at such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us, and we will remove you from such form of communication.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we reasonably think you may find interesting only if you inform us that you wish this to happen.
In the event any government authority or the police initiates any investigation or requests for your information, we will disclose and provide all your information available to us to them, and you hereby consent to the same.
Do we share your information that you provided to us to others?
We may share your personal information and such other information provided by you in some, but limited, ways.
- We may share your personal information with others subject to your consent.
- We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries and associates and licensees and our parent company and our affiliate companies.
- We may also share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors or other payment services providers, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help us market our products and services (such as email vendors). These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
- We may share your personal information and such information and statistics in the event of any corporate exercise including but not limited to merger and acquisition, financing, sale of assets and transfer of assets.
Your comments and feedbacks are important to us. If you have any comments to this privacy statement, you may contact us by way of the following:
MACRO MOBILE SERVICES SDN BHD
Tower B Level 3
19 Persiaran KLCC
50450 Kuala Lumpur